Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Top 20 Tracks of 2010



20) Erykah Badu: Window Seat




19) Emalkay: When I Look at You 



18) The Knife: Colouring of Pigeons


17) Jay Electronica: Exhibit C



16) Gil Scott-Heron: New York is Killing Me



15) Gorillaz:Stylo



14) Kanye West feat Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver: Monster



13) James Blake: CMYK



12) How to Dress Well: Decisions



11) Robyn: Dancing on my Own




10) Katy Perry: California Gurls




9) Kanye West: POWER



8) Joker: Tron



7) LCD Soundsystem: All I Want



6) Rihanna: Rude Boy



5) Alicia Keys: Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)



4) Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti: Round and Round



3) Big Boi: Shutterbug



2) The-Dream: Yamaha



1) Kanye West feat Pusha T: Runaway



               

No comments:

Post a Comment